Forgive me, for I have sinned. It has been forever since my last confession.
In the last two weeks I have:
- gone to a popular fast food place (MD) three times!
- thrown away two “milk” containers instead of recycling
- gone from baking soda toothpaste to the commercial stuff after only two weeks
- gone through at least three rolls of paper towels while trying to house train my new dog
- used large quantities of plastic bags while trying to house train my new dog
- driven more miles than the last two months combined
- haven’t done the no plastic challenge I said I would
- haven’t done the limited water challenge I said I would
Being the good recovering “C” that I am, I am awaiting my penance.
I liken the last two weeks to being sick. I was overly exhausted and pulled in way too many directions. And, in lieu of comfort food, I went to easy and self-centered. I am hoping this is about over.
So, what is my punishment? I’m looking for creativity.